Southern Cross has closed production, but pre loved vans could be available through the
'Southern Cross Owners Group' (SCOG)
This website is now also run by SCOG.
You can contact SCOG via the e mail address top of this page, or Southern Cross Owners Group Facebook page.
' Built to Last'
Southern Cross are 100% Australian built 5th Wheelers, compiling a large range of personalised offroad 5th Wheelers built from the ground up in our family owned factory in Brisbane Queensland. If quality matters...go no further, our personal, professional touch & DNA is in every van! We will give you the freedom to travel in the safest way to the destinations of your choice. We will give you confidence with durability, comfort, style, longevity, customer service, and value for money... we can help you find your dream.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Family owned and run with over 50+ years experience.
- Hands on manufacturing, from the point of sale to the handover (no middle man!).
- Quality is the highest priority with all customers known by name, not number.
- Advanced Body Construction with strong, lightweight fibreglass composite panels.
- Our very own smooth, tough Independant trailing arm airbag suspension
- Durable, Heavy Duty yet Lightweight Chassis engineered to last.
- Innovative Interior Designs with Modern Stylish Decor.
- Huge choice of accessories that can be fitted to suit your needs.
- No need for a large tow vehicle...we specialize to suit popular mid-sized utilities, learn how a 5th Wheeler works with vehicle towing capacities.
- We set up your tow vehicle, no big hitch to get in your way.
- We listen, and look after you! That's why we win awards for 'Customer Service'.
Southern Cross Caravans go the extra mile to suit you and your needs. But dont just take our word for it, feel free to come speak to our many satisfied customers
Why should you tow a Southern Cross Caravan or Fifth Wheeler?